The placement of the BTP Italia June 2030 is live, with continuous updates. This is the seventeenth tranche since – in March 2012 – the Treasury launched this instrument
Live, with continuous updates, the placement of the BTP Italia June 2030. This is the seventeenth tranche since – in March 2012 – the Treasury launched this instrument, indexed to inflation and expressly designed for small savers.
The placement period will be between Monday 20 June 2022 and Thursday 23 June. First for savers, then for institutional operators.
READ ALL: The characteristics of the BTP Italia June 2030
SoldiOnline.it follows the placement live, with frequent updates of this page
BTP ITALIA – SEVENTEENTH TRANCHE: LIVE SECOND DAY (21 JUNE 2022)
12.45 – Supported application for the placement of the Italian BTP in June 2030. After almost 4 hours they arrived orders for approximately 1.5 billion euros on the basis of over 45 thousand contracts. The overall demand for the share, also including the demand for the first day of the offering, is equal to 4.9 billion euros.
11.00 am – The placement of the Italian BTP in June 2030 continues at a good pace. After two hours they arrived orders for over 890 million euros on the basis of approximately 27 thousand contracts. The overall demand for the share, also including the demand for the first day of the offering, is approximately 4.31 billion euros.
10.05 am – After more than an hour of placement of the BTP Italy, June 2030 has arrived orders for over 550 million euros on the basis of just over 17 thousand contracts. The overall demand for the share, also including the demand for the first day of the offering, is equal to almost 4 billion euros.
9.00 am – The placement of the seventeenth tranche of the Italian BTP has restarted. At the end of the first day, the title expiring in June 2030 had been obtained requests for approximately 3.42 billion euroscompared to the 4.02 billion obtained in the first day by the Italian BTP in May 2025 placed in 2020.
BTP ITALIA – SEVENTEENTH TRANCHE: LIVE FIRST DAY (20 JUNE 2022)
17.30 – The first day of placement of the new BTP Italia expiring in June 2030 ends with a countervalue of deposits of approximately 3.42 billion euros. Just under 90 thousand contracts were concluded. Tomorrow second day of placement.
16.00 – The value exceeded 3 billion euros in the collection of the BTP Italia June 2022. When there are less than 2 hours to the close of the first day of order collection, the total number of contracts concluded is just under 78 thousand.
2.20 pm – In the early afternoon stages of the placement of the BTP Italia in June 2022, the total value of the harvest arrives to 2.5 billion euros. This total quantity was reached thanks to just under 63 thousand contracts concluded.
11.30 am – The € 1 billion turnover was reached after approximately two hours of placement. After two and a half hours in 32 thousand contracts 1.3 billion euros were placed of BTP Italia.
10.30 am – After about an hour and a half of collection, just under 20 thousand contracts signed for the seventeenth tranche of the BTP Italia expiring in June 2030. The value of the instruments placed is approximately € 750 million. One billion is in the sights.
9.25 am – After just under half an hour of placement orders arrived for 238 million euros in value from just over 7 thousand contracts.
9.00 am – The placement has started of the sixteenth tranche of the BTP Italia. In the previous 15 editions, the Treasury raised about 171.7 billion euros from the instrument in question.
BTP ITALIA, CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SEVENTEENTH ISSUE
The seventeenth tranche of the BTP Italia, the inflation-indexed security dedicated to small savers, will have a placement period between Monday 20 June and Thursday 23 June 2022.
The duration of the tranche placed was set at 8 years; the deadline is thus scheduled for next June 2030.
The guaranteed minimum annual real coupon is 1.6%.
Still expected on loyalty bonus (of 1% paid in 2 installments) for those who buy upon issue during the placement phase and will keep the security until maturity.
BTP ITALIA, ISSUE IN TWO PHASES
As already happened in some of the previous issues, the stock will be placed on the market, through the electronic MOT platform of Borsa Italiana, in two phases:
- the first – from Monday 20 June to Wednesday 22 June – will be reserved for individual savers. At this stage, the ISIN code of the security is IT0005496994.
- the second phase, which will take place only in the morning of Thursday 23 June, it will be reserved for institutional investors.
For the general public, it is possible to subscribe the instruments through the bank where the securities dossier is held (via branch or home banking) or through post offices.
BTP ITALIA, THE PERFORMANCES
The BTP Italia detaches its coupon every six months and a revaluation calculated on the cost of living.
In the past few hours, the ministry has communicated the size of the guaranteed minimum coupon, which will be equal to 1.6% net (to which the value of inflation will be added). A yield up from 1.4% in the last tranche.
Here you are guaranteed minimum rates (net) of previous placements:
- First tranche (March 2012): 2.45%.
- Second tranche (June 2012): 3.55%.
- Third tranche (October 2012): 2.55%.
- Fourth tranche (April 2013): 2.25%.
- Fifth tranche (November 2013): 2.15%.
- Sixth tranche (April 2020): 1.65%.
- Seventh tranche (October 2020): 1.15%.
- Eighth tranche (April 2023): 0.5%.
- Ninth tranche (April 2024): 0.4%.
- Tenth tranche (October 2024): 0.35%.
- Eleventh tranche (May 2023): 0.45%.
- Twelfth tranche (November 2023): 0.25%.
- Thirteenth tranche (May 2026): 0.4% (then revised to 0.55%).
- Fourteenth tranche (November 2022): 1.45%.
- Fifteenth tranche (October 2027): 0.6% (then revised to 0.65%).
- Sixteenth tranche (May 2025): 1.4%.
BTP ITALIA: SOME PREVIOUS RESULTS
The BTP Italia made its debut in March 2012 and in almost 8 years it has brought 171.7 billion euros to the state coffers.
here are the results of previous placements:
- First tranche (March 2012): € 7.29 billion.
- Second tranche (June 2012): € 1.74 billion.
- Third tranche (October 2012): € 18.01 billion.
- Fourth tranche (April 2013): € 17.06 billion.
- Fifth tranche (November 2013): € 22.27 billion.
- Sixth tranche (April 2020): € 20.56 billion.
- Seventh tranche (October 2020): € 7.5 billion.
- Eighth tranche (April 2023): € 9.38 billion.
- Ninth tranche (April 2024): € 8.01 billion.
- Tenth tranche (November 2024): € 5.22 billion.
- Eleventh tranche (May 2023): € 8.59 billion.
- Twelfth tranche (November 2023): € 7.11 billion.
- Thirteenth tranche (May 2026): € 7.71 billion.
- Fourteenth tranche (November 2022): € 2.16 billion.
- Fifteenth tranche (October 2027): € 6.75 billion.
- Sixteenth tranche (May 2025): € 22.3 billion.
BTP ITALIA: CURRENT PRICES
#BTP #Italia #June #placement #day