The summer appointment with Mara Venier to the conduct of the evening dedicated to Biagio Agnes Award, one of the most prestigious journalistic awards that this year also saw Amadeus among the winners. And Zia Mara took the opportunity to enchant with a sparkling trouser suit, by Paroshthe brand that signs almost all of its looks for Sunday In.
Mara Venier, the Parosh suit
Leaving the role of a desperate housewife in a mini dress struggling with the cleaning of the terrace, Mara Venier attracts attention with a high-level evening look. She too remains infected by the power of the trouser suit that crowned heads like so much, from Letizia of Spain to Kate Middleton, and she chooses the gala version.
In fact, the presenter has chosen to conduct the XIV edition of the Biagio Agnes Award a silver glitter jacket and pants suit, signed Parosh. It is a short blazer with a cream-colored satin lapel and soft sparkling trousers, which Venier combines with an ice silk top, ideal coordination for the sparkling metal effect of the suit. Beside him is Alberto Matano in a dark suit, as required by the dress code of events of this type that had Piazza del Campidoglio as an exceptional background for the first time. The two are linked by a deep friendship, so much so that Mara celebrated the presenter’s wedding with Riccardo Mannino.
Mara Venier and Alberto Matano, perfect couple
Mara Venier’s look sparkles in every sense and on her Instagram profile the fans do not spare her the compliments, finding, among other things, the professional couple with Alberto Matano.
“Hello aunt Mara I remember you around the year 2000 when in Mantua you presented herbs for an event tazio nuvolari in Mantua try to make a local mind well yesterday as today always wonderful alive rainbow families always and you 6 a super godmother a big hug ❤️❤️” . “What a beautiful couple👏👏👏”. “You are a force ❤️”, “Beautiful”. Who knows if Nicola Carraro, Mara’s husband, feels a pinch of jealousy for the appreciation that his wife receives.
What is the Biagio Agnes Award
Meanwhile, Biagio Agnes Awardaired on Rai 1 in the late evening on 5 July, was followed by 564,000 spectators with a 9.6% share, winning the podium of the most viewed broadcast in that time slot.
The “Biagio Agnes Award” is a cultural event that has been organized since 2009 and has reached its fourteenth edition this year. The event represents a traditional public event that links the prestige of famous names in the world of communication to an event that wants to enhance and reward the journalistic profession in all its aspects. Its organization is chaired and promoted by the Biagio Agnes Foundation, a non-profit cultural association, which essentially pursues cultural purposes.
The conduct of the event has always been linked to Rai by virtue of the fact that Biagio Agnes was a historic General Manager of the company.
The winners of the 2022 edition:
- Economic Journalist Award: Alberto Orioli
- Best Chronicler Award: Ileana Sciarra
- Radio Award: A sheep’s day
- Digital Journalism Award: Marco Pratellesi
- Sports Journalism Award: Pier Bergonzi
- Journalist Writer Award: Virman Cusenza
- Under 40 Award: Camilla Mozzetti
- Special Prize: Michele Guardì
- Lifetime Achievement Award: David Robert Gilmour
- International Award: Mstyslav Čhernov, Evgeniy Maloletka and Vasilisa Stepanenko
- Political Journalism Award: Angelo Panebianco
- Printed Paper Award: Monica Guerzoni
- Periodic Journalism Award: Maria Corbi and Francesca Sforza
- Television Award: Amadeus
- Television Journalism Award: Monica Maggioni
- Fiction Award: Blanca with Maria Chiara Giannetta, Giuseppe Zeno and Pierpaolo Spollon
- Cinema Award: The De Filippo Brothers
#Mara #Venier #sparkling #suit #Biagio #Agnes #Award #gorgeous