In this article we talk about rental bonus 2022, in particular we will try to understand who it is addressed to and what are the required requirements. Find out the latest news on bonuses, Rem, Rdc and single check. Read all the news on Invalidity and Law 104 on Telegram. Receive the latest updates on bonuses, work and personal finance on your mobile every day: join the WhatsApp group, the Telegram group and the Facebook group. Write all your questions on Instagram. Watch the free video guides on bonuses on the Youtube channel. To continue reading the article on your mobile, tap on «Keep reading»After the image below.
Rental bonus 2022: what is it?
The 2022 rental bonus, also known as “Non-guilty arrears fund“, Is an aid provided by the state for families who fail to pay the rent for serious reasons.
The money is paid out from National fund to support access to rental housing and serves to enhance the Anti-eviction decree.
The arrears fund, however, is active only in big cities, where cases of difficulty in paying the monthly payments due are more common. The 2022 rental bonus guarantees support up to one maximum of 8,000 euros per family.
Let’s go now to find out who i am recipients ei requirements.
Enter the TheWam community and receive all the news on WhatsApp, Telegram and Facebook. Find out about the latest job vacancies that are always up-to-date in your area.
Rental bonus 2022: the recipients
As anticipated, the 2022 rental bonus is aimed at those who have suffered severe economic losses.
He can, therefore, present the request:
- who did it fired;
- who has suffered considerable reduction of working hours;
- who was put in Redundancy fund;
- who did not have the renewal of the fixed-term contract;
- who had to cease its activity due to force majeuresuch as the coronavirus;
- who has suffered the death or serious injury of a family member who participates in the income.
Rental bonus 2022: requirements and application
Now that we know what it is and who can apply, we need to understand what the economic requirements to be held in order to obtain the 2022 rental bonus.
Here is the list of basic features:
- Having a’Isee less than 26 thousand euros;
- no family member should have another home o the possibility of being able to use it;
- you must have a lease agreement in good standing;
- you must also present thedeed of validation of eviction for arrears;
- must be Italian citizens orEuropean Union. In the case of non-EU citizens, a valid residence permit;
In addition to these requirements, you need to know that there are gods preferential criteria: families with minorsone person who is over 70 years of age or a family member with adisability of at least 74%they will have one Bus Lane which will speed up the procedures for the 2022 rental bonus.
It is also good to remember that if you are defaulting tenants of luxury homes which fall into the cadastral categories A1, A8 And A9 Yes is excluded from the bonus rent 2022.
In the end, to submit the application it is necessary go to your Municipality of residence. The latter will check if all the requirements are metthe availability of financial resources and the existence of tenders for the allocation of funds.