Model 730/2022 is available on the Revenue Agency website, accessible by all taxpayers qualified to submit the aforementioned tax return. Let’s see the steps to be taken to complete the procedure and the deadlines to be met.
The procedure for submitting the Model 730/2022: all qualified taxpayers can view, fill in and to send the document on the web portal of the Revenue Agency.
Let’s see in the following article what are the steps to be taken and all the deadlines to be met.
Model 730/2022: all deadlines
Here are all the at your place to keep in mind when sending or modifying the 730/2022 form:
- May 23, 2022starting from this day the pre-filled form 730 can be viewed;
- May 31, 2022from this date it will be possible to accept the pre-filled declaration without making changes and send it, or modify it and send it;
- June 6, 2022starting from this moment it will be possible to cancel the sending of a 730 form already sent and submit a new declaration through the web application, send the corrective Income form in order to correct and replace the 730, send the additional Income form by presenting the title page and the RM, RS, RT and RW panels;
- June 20, 2022by this date it will be possible to cancel the sending of a previously submitted 730 form;
- June 30, 2022deadline for the payment of the balance and the first advance for taxpayers without withholding tax with 730 or with the Income model;
- August 22, 2022deadline for the delivery of the balance and the first deposit, with an increase of 0.40%, for taxpayers with 730 without withholding tax or with the Income model;
- September 30, 2022deadline for submitting the pre-filled 730 to the Revenue Agency directly via the web application;
- October 10, 2022deadline for communicating to your withholding agent that you do not want to make the second or only advance on personal income tax (or that you want to make it less than that indicated in form 730);
- 25 October 2022by this date the supplementary 730 must be presented to the Caf or to a qualified professional;
- November 10, 2022latest date by which it is possible to submit the supplementary 730 (type 2) directly through the web application to the Revenue Agency;
- November 30, 2022, deadline to send the corrective form 730 and to pay the second or single advance for taxpayers with 730 without withholding tax, or with the Income form. This date also coincides with the deadline for submitting the pre-filled Income and Additional Income form of 730 (title page and frames RM, RS, RT and RW);
- February 28, 2023last day for the Caf or the qualified professional to electronically transmit the late Income form (within 90 days of the original deadline) to the Revenue Agency.
Model 730/2022: the submission procedure
For access the 730/2022 modelwe remind you, it is necessary to enter the reserved area of the Revenue Agency portal, after authentication via:
- SPID code;
- electronic identity card (CIE);
- national service card (CNS);
- Fisconline credentials;
- INPS credentials (only for residents abroad in possession of an Italian identification document).
Once the 730 has been sent, within five days from the presentation, the Revenue Agency will provide the receipt of the presentation file.
a summary of the main accounting data.
#Sending #modification #Form #deadlines